For your Stay
We will expect you at the appointed time. When you arrive at the Clinic, please announce yourself at the reception desk. Our staff will carry out all the administrative procedures necessary for the opening of your clinical file. The questions you will be asked are indispensable and covered by professional secrecy. In order to speed up the administrative procedures, we remind you to bring your health insurance card with you. For admissions to the ward, as there is limited space for personal items in the room, we ask that you bring only the bare essentials:
- Dressing gown/robe
- Non-slip slippers and sneakers
- Personal hygiene products
- Any auxiliary means (crutches, walker or other)
- Possible dentures and container
- A list of the medicines used regularly and the schedule of their administration.
- Where appropriate, diabetic diary and anticoagulation booklet
- Other cards (allergies, pacemakers or other)
Discharge is agreed upon with the nursing team. The room must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Find all the additional information you need for your stay in the patient information brochure.